|6 Cavities!!!!! Ugh!|
***I humbly ask you to pray the blood drawn, Wednesday, would show Andrew's counts are back to normal. If they are not, the whole transplant procedure will be delayed. Regardless, he will have a bone marrow biopsy Thursday or Friday. I must admit I am a bit nervous with Andrew's count not being back to normal. Please pray I would trust God in this time of uncertainty.
Andrew is still in good spirits. Andrew is eating the foods he craves before transplant. His mother has taken him to eat steak and sushi and Jennifer has made an eclectic mix of food to satisfy Andrew. Andrew and I bought midnight tickets to see the new Avengers movie Thursday night, which we heard is out of this world! Thank you to those who have offered to take Andrew out or treat him to his favorite meal.
It seems there is a lag from when I post a new blog update and when you all get an email notification. I don't know why that is, but hopefully this post will get to you so you will lift up Andrew and our family in prayer.
Thanks again everyone! Jenn and I are spent emotionally, physically and spiritually! Please pray we can understand God's grace is around us all the time and with that knowledge, find peace or a modicum of it.
I don't know if I have mentioned this in the past, but Jennifer and I love to go onto our small covered patio at the condo and just sit and chill We sit across from one another and just chill. Tonight, it is raining a bit, but the temperature is cool and comfortable and the funny thing is we are chilling to the sounds of Earth Wind and Fire outside in the comforts of the patio. It is a sight to see and hear;-) At least we are somewhat at ease in the midst of the storms!