FOLLOW BY EMAIL...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Update and Sad News....


UPDATE;
Sorry, but it seems there is a major delay from when I post blogs to when you all receive the notification there is one.  
This morning 5/9 Andrew had his third round of radiation and came back to Kohl's House, an apartment for transplant patients and families, to rest.  After sleeping for sometime, we got up to get ready for the afternoon radiation treatment and Andrew developed severe body aches and severe nausea.  The stem cell team decided to bring Andrew in and give fluids because he had not really drank or eaten anything for over 36 hours.  Also, Andrew got pain meds and anti-nausea meds.  He felt bit better and we went to Northwestern to get his second radiation treatment of the day.  Andrew felt a bit better, but around 9pm, he started to shake and cry, complaining about the same symptoms earlier.  We are in the e.r. and will be admitted to for pain management.  With Andrew already being scheduled for admission after his last radiation treatment on Friday,  Andrew probably has seen his last day of home for at least a month:-(





Many of you know of the situation with a young gal named Anna (17), who we met at Children's and has struggled tremendously post transplant.  Well, Anna went home to be with the Lord yesterday afternoon in the loving arms of her parents.  Jennifer and I were deeply saddened on her passing. I have known people we have met a Children's that have passed away, but this passing hit me like a ton of bricks! But our grief is buffered by the fact Anna is home with God in heaven. We uttered a prayer for her family and reminded each other Andrew will be okay and God has his best interest at hand.   Here is the most recent blog Anna's parents, Sean and Lisa sent out.:



No More Pink Buckets
Written 2 hours ago by Lisa Daley
Dear Friends and Family,

This is the last photo we took as a family Sunday afternoon holding the wooden cross Mary Bunch had given us that had been displayed on Anna's Iv pole for months. Anna loved this photo and even told the nurses of how much it meant to her while they cared for her. This cross was held close to Anna's heart today as she laid dying in our arms. Sean has this cross around his neck since her death.

Many events have happened since our last posting. We will share all of them with you at a later date because God's presence was so manifested in Anna's life in the end. This afternoon at 4:20pm Anna went to be with the Lord with grace, dignity and courage well beyond her maturity and years! While hearts are sad we are at perfect peace that our Anna was a gift from God and glorified Him to the very end teaching all about God's grace that is sufficient. While in pain and suffering in death, she never cried nor complained letting everyone know her trust in God and being brave for not only us as her parents but the many stem cell, physicians and nurses that wept tears today on behalf of Anna. 

Anna was at complete peace and died in our arms smiling back at us as we proclaimed what a brave and faithful servant she had been. We are returning home tomorrow without our Anna. Our hearts will be heavy to return to the house that was so filled with Anna. She even today ask if it was possible to return home one final time. We told her she was going to her eternal home with the Lord. 

Arrangements are in process of being made with Anna's youth pastor, Sterling. Anna before dying expressed her love for the church and ask that in lieu of flowers that memorials be made to First Baptist Church of Geneva. More details will follow at a later date and we will share more of her final hours special moments with you because in death she was such an example of Christ!

Thanks be to God for our special gift of Anna! As Anna said many times in her post, "God is Good!". ...... Even in death we have peace that truly passeth all understanding. 

"Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.". Phillipians 4:7

"I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.". Phillipians 4:13

We hold those verses in our hearts and after nine months to the date hold these covenants of God to be true to our hearts and to Anna's example of living.

Praise be to God and thankfulness for each of you in our journey loving and supporting our beautiful Anna Michele!

God's blessings that Sue was with us till the end. She prepared Anna's body for us as her final gift of love and served Anna communion this morning with us in preparation for Anna's death.

Sean and Lisa 
_____________________________________________________________

It was no coincidence I met Lisa and Sean.  They have been great examples of what a Christian should be.  They showed a peace in the midst of extreme trials that passes all human understanding.  Their faith, hope and the trust they had in God for His plans for Anna were and are a blessing to me in the midst of Andrew's sickness.  God's will was not for Anna to live, but to go on to heaven, and her legacy was, is and will to bless others through her faith in God.  Her suffering is replaced with the joy to be with her Lord and Savior!

Please pray for Sean and Lisa as they grieve for Anna.  I would really appreciate it.  

Love,
Joe  

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I really appreciate your inputs on my situation Dr happy and what could I do with-out you. Thank you in advance.
    I was in a relationship with this guy for the past 1 and a half year.. We became close real fast and were very serious about each other… he’s German and was in the country for her internship.. he left after first 6 months and came back after a couple of months.. he said that he had come down for me.. WE started living – in.. We discussed faMILY, KIDS, future, moving to EU together.. everything was going good until of last August when I started to get jealous about his moves, I got controlling and things started to get worse.. we spoke about it a lot of times where he expressed how he felt but I was not able to understand why I was doing that.. During our discussion I would always say I did .. This February he called it off and since then I have been a mess.. I gave it a lot of thought and realised my mistakes and why I was doing it.. I tried talking to him .. begged him.. pleaded him .. but he says that he has lost all his feelings for me and would never get back to me..I was in my knees praying looking for help, them i fine a comment online how a spell caster help to restored relationship get ex lover back, ” so i decided to give a try coz i love my boyfriend so much. so i contacted Dr happy http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ tell him all my problem and he gave me 100%guarantee that i will have my boyfriend back after the spell so i was gifted and lucky to have contacted him i did every thing he ask of me and to my greatest surprise a day after the spell my boyfriend call me and apology for what he did to me and ask for my forgiveness to come back again for me, we both are happily living together again plz Contact him urgently via.........
    happylovespell2@gmail.com
    or add him on whats-app +2348133873774
    Junia Noel from USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I really appreciate your inputs on my situation Dr happy and what could I do with-out you. Thank you in advance.
    I was in a relationship with this guy for the past 1 and a half year.. We became close real fast and were very serious about each other… he’s German and was in the country for her internship.. he left after first 6 months and came back after a couple of months.. he said that he had come down for me.. WE started living – in.. We discussed faMILY, KIDS, future, moving to EU together.. everything was going good until of last August when I started to get jealous about his moves, I got controlling and things started to get worse.. we spoke about it a lot of times where he expressed how he felt but I was not able to understand why I was doing that.. During our discussion I would always say I did .. This February he called it off and since then I have been a mess.. I gave it a lot of thought and realised my mistakes and why I was doing it.. I tried talking to him .. begged him.. pleaded him .. but he says that he has lost all his feelings for me and would never get back to me..I was in my knees praying looking for help, them i fine a comment online how a spell caster help to restored relationship get ex lover back, ” so i decided to give a try coz i love my boyfriend so much. so i contacted Dr happy http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ tell him all my problem and he gave me 100%guarantee that i will have my boyfriend back after the spell so i was gifted and lucky to have contacted him i did every thing he ask of me and to my greatest surprise a day after the spell my boyfriend call me and apology for what he did to me and ask for my forgiveness to come back again for me, we both are happily living together again plz Contact him urgently via.........
    happylovespell2@gmail.com
    or add him on whats-app +2348133873774
    Junia Noel from USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Testimony On How To Get Urgent Real Love Spell Online That Work Fast..... Juni Noel by name and i am located in UK ,I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog i visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious problems with my boyfriend and we had been dating for 2 year, he just suddenly changed, he wasn't returning my calls, he started cheating, he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and i just thought i should try this spell caster called Dr joy cos there are so many good comments about him on the website, but before i could read his post,i have already contacted many spell caster that cheated me out of my hard earned money without given me result.but when i meet this spell caster out of desperation of some sort.i decided to contact him to please render his help to me, i explained all the problems that i was going through to him and he told me all i needed to do to get this spell castes. at first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and i was scared a little cos I had read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters, scams and i never really believed in magic. i played along with a little hope and faith and i was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle, everything went to a whole new direction, it was and is amazing. i guess it was all good faith that made me read that particular post that faithful day.i hope he could help other people too like he did to me. i did a little and I got everything i wanted and wished for, my boyfriend, my family and my life back you can contact Dr joy at: joylovespell@gmail.com because he changed my life call him or add him on whats-app +2347059014517

    ReplyDelete