FOLLOW BY EMAIL...

Monday, June 11, 2012

DAY 10 IN ICU...DAY +26 POST BMT

Andrew's liver bilirubin level remains elevated. An ultrasound is scheduled for anytime now. They will try to determine the size of the liver and whether the liver is draining properly. If the bilirubin continues to rise a risky liver biopsy will be performed to see if the liver's condition is due to GVHD or VOD. Please pray first for the bilirubin levels to lower to normal levels. Pray also for a favorable ultrasound result and/or the doctors will be able to read it properly so they can take the proper next step.

On a positive note, Andrew's fluid removal via the dialysis (crt) is going great. The kidney doctors will determine when to remove him or not soon. Andrew's chest x ray looked ok.
Andrew is still a very sick child. Pray for continued success of the dialysis and that it will allow Andrew to ween off the ventilator.

***I ask all that have been covering Andrew and the Park Family in prayer, to pray for our friends, Stephanie and Steve and their son Connor. Most of you are aware of Connor's condition and how our lives have intertwined. Connor is day +25 post transplant and has not engrafted as of yet and there is concern. He will be getting a special test today to see if the engraftment process has started. The results will come in late tomorrow, please pray results to show donor cells are engrafting. Please pray for Steve and Stephanie and their angst in this time of stress. Goto Connor's blog for more specifics:

http://connorbmt.blogspot.com/

Again, as I have been whispering in Andrew's ear:

"We (I) can do all things through Christ who gives us (me) strength."
Philippians 4:13

Blessings,



Joe 

2 comments:

  1. Testimony On How To Get Urgent Real Love Spell Online That Work Fast..... Juni Noel by name and i am located in UK ,I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog i visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious problems with my boyfriend and we had been dating for 2 year, he just suddenly changed, he wasn't returning my calls, he started cheating, he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and i just thought i should try this spell caster called Dr joy cos there are so many good comments about him on the website, but before i could read his post,i have already contacted many spell caster that cheated me out of my hard earned money without given me result.but when i meet this spell caster out of desperation of some sort.i decided to contact him to please render his help to me, i explained all the problems that i was going through to him and he told me all i needed to do to get this spell castes. at first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and i was scared a little cos I had read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters, scams and i never really believed in magic. i played along with a little hope and faith and i was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle, everything went to a whole new direction, it was and is amazing. i guess it was all good faith that made me read that particular post that faithful day.i hope he could help other people too like he did to me. i did a little and I got everything i wanted and wished for, my boyfriend, my family and my life back you can contact Dr joy at: joylovespell@gmail.com because he changed my life call him or add him on whats-app +2347059014517

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.

    ReplyDelete