FOLLOW BY EMAIL...

Monday, June 25, 2012

PRAYER REQUESTS....DAY 24 IN ICU....

Andrew remains stable, still in seriously critical condition.  Andrew was just pulled of his crt dialysis machine because of a clot formed in the machine.  Since he is off the dialysis, the team decided to get a c.t. scan of his lungs and abdomen.  He will be going in any minute.  
PLEASE PRAY THAT THERE ISN'T ANYTHING ABNORMAL (NO INFECTION), BUT THE OPPOSITE, SHOWING MARKED IMPROVEMENT.  
PRAY THERE IS NO BLOCKAGE OR ISSUES WITH HIS ABDOMEN, G.I. TRACT.

I will post  another blog later today talking about my weekend and the privilege of going to my 25th High School reunion.  As they say "all the stars were aligned" for Jenn and I to get to the reunion and boy was I glad I went!  The love!  The Love!

Will keep you updated on the c.t. results.  

Blessings,
Joe

5 comments:

  1. Prayers are on speed dial, with tons of lines jammed, straight to God! Andrew's specific organs are our focus in our talks with the Lord. Such wonderful news that you made it to the reunion! From the sounds of it, the event was richly rewarding for you. ANXIOUS beyond words to learn results for Andrew
    Love, Lynn Hylard+Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for him all the time! His camp family is here and is behind him every step of the way! Love him SO much :)
    Love,
    Steph and his friends from one step :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for healing, strength, "fight," perseverance, and hope in God. Yes, this feels so long and drawn-out but if what God says is true, then it is also momentary. Keeping my eyes with you on eternity and the joy set before us, Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep checking for and update and hoping that the old phrase "No news is good news" applies.

    Praying for Andrew and all those that love him. Praying that the CT scan was all clear and that Andrew is continuing to rest comfortably.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.

    ReplyDelete