FOLLOW BY EMAIL...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST...DAY 12 ICU...DAY +28 POST BMT

6-13 (2pm)

Andrew's chest x-ray showed more fluid build up and the doctors were concerned, so they ordered an ultrasound to see how what the fluid build up is like and where it is and an echo cardiogram to see if everything is ok with his heart.  His blood pressure has been down quite a bit, but his oxygen saturation is has gone dangerously low in the 60's where a normal reading is in the 90's.  Consequently, they have turned up his respirator to help Andrew breath more efficiently.  The doctors will more than likely tap the lungs to relieve the pressure.  Andrew has been more twitchy than normal and they have given more sedatives to make him comfortable.  The liver remains a concern, but it's taken a back seat to the lungs.

Our main stem cell doctor, Dr. Sonali, when asked what his realistic condition and outlook, she said that Andrew is a VERY VERY SICK CHILD.  She also said she gives Andrew a 50/50 chance to survive.  Jenn asked her yesterday if Andrew is close to the point where they can't do more for Andrew and the doctor said they we are far from that scenario.

I know these posts are getting to you with a delay and I can't do anything about it.  I ask that for those who are on the automatic email notification list to check through out the day for more timely updates.

I thank you for Andrew's Army, which is growing each day, for praying fervently that our Lord and Savior is interceding for my son.  Thank you.

***Please continue to pray for Connor and that his donor cells would flourish and engraft.  Pray for a positive test result.

Blessings and Love,
Joe

7 comments:

  1. Have been praying and will continue to pray with the utmost urgency for Andrew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe- you have been such an encouragement to all, especially your strength and perseverance as a father/husband for Andrew and your family. I am so thankful and challenged to see that your source of strength to fight this fight with Andrew is from God alone. I'm also glad that you have an amazing wife, Jenn, by your side. Stay encouraged Joe. Praying for Andrew and your family.

    ~Patty B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe, please know that Andrew and your family is always in my hear tand prayer.. Pray that God will pull Andrew through this difficult time.

    Sung

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe and Jennifer, I know this is a very very hard time. It's hard for us to be far away right now. We pray for Andrew with Margot everyday and are thinking about you guys constantly. We believe Andrew is comfortable and dreaming beautiful things about his family surrounding him with love and care.

    All our love,
    Jennifer, Albert and Margot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie and I have been following your posts and praying for Andrew, you, Jenn, Emily, and Bry.
    " Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved." Psalm 55:22

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think you know us, but we have attended Calvary on/off over the past 10-15yrs due to living out of town. We have been following your journey by way of Peter Cho's blog. Andrew, you and your family are in our prayers. I've also put out a call for prayer on my FB page, and will also enlist the support of my church's prayer team. There will be supernatural power through all these prayers, followed by a supernatural answer...most definitely! Soli Deo Gloria...To God be all the Glory!

    by His grace,
    Pearl & Dennis Park

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.

    ReplyDelete